* How old do I have to be in order to rent a car ?
In order to rent any vehicle, you have to be at least 21 years old . It is possible though to rent a vehicle even if you are younger, with a small additional fee. Please contact our office for details.
* What kind of drivers license do I need ?
Your country’s license should be ok. It doesn’t necessarily have to be international, eventhough we have to inform you, that for some visitors, an international driving permit is required. ( For example for visitors from India, China, Korea , Japan )
* How long must I have a drivers license before I can rent a car ?
You must have a valid drivers license for at least one year.
* Are the taxes included in your rates? Even the local taxes ?
Yes , our rates include all taxes, ( VAT, local taxes, etc )
* Can I collect the car at the airport? And if yes, do I pay extra?
Yes , you can collect the car at the airport. There is not an extra charge. The price you get online, is the price you pay.
* Can I collect the car at the ferry port? If yes, do I pay extra?
Yes, you can collect the car at the port. There is not an extra charge. The price you get online is final.
* Can I collect the car at my hotel? ( does it cost extra? )
Yes, you can collect the car at your hotel. There is not an extra charge.
* What happens if I have any problem with the car?
We make sure that our cars are in excellent condition, so that you don’t have any problems. In any case, we have a 24 hour help line, and our stuff is ready to help you 24/ 7.
* Can I collect the car any time?
Yes, you can collect the car anytime
* Are the roads in Santorini, in good condition?
Yes, the roads on the island are in good condition
* Can I park anywhere?
There are free parking places everywhere, so parking is not a problem.
* What is the speed limit in Santorini?
The speed limit is 65 klms per hour, in open roads, and special signs indicate maximum speed if otherwise.
* Can i drive off road?
No, off road driving is not permited. Plus it can be extremely dangerous.
We can not offer any insurance coverages for anything that happens off road.
* Can i drive on the beach?
No, driving on the beach is against the law.
* Can i rent a car in Santorini, and then use it in another island? ( take it on a ferry ?)
No, that is not possible. The rental car can not leave the island of Santorini.
* What happens if i get a parking ticket?
In Santorini, there are free parking places in every village / town . Parking is not a problem. If though, for somereason, a parking ticket is issued for a rental car, the driver of the rental car is responsible for that.
* Are there many gas stations in Santorini? How late are they open till?
There are more than enough gas stations in Santorini. Most of them are open daily ( also Saturdays and Sundays ) from 07:00 to 22:00 ( some till midnight )
If you have any other question, please contact us and we ll answer the soonest possible. Thank you